I met a stranger a few days ago......and can only say it was surreal.....a mix of souls that had chemistry off the richter scale.....shared music....talked about life....shared an incredible view.....and a lazy Sunday together. He was someone I had dreamed of meeting forever....every young woman's fantasy.....a true romantic......a deep, intense intelligent man with great taste in music.....and fine clothing. He was just suave...ohhhhh yeahhhh. Our rendezvous electrified me. He introduced me to some incredible music.....and we spoke of The Little Prince....and other favorite things......he gave me a great pair of shoes as a parting gift.....to remember him by......there was no need...... he gave me so much more......a magical feeling....inside...that I hope will stay with me through time.....I will never......forget him. And.....Rachmaninoff plays on......Monday, October 22, 2012
I met a stranger a few days ago......and can only say it was surreal.....a mix of souls that had chemistry off the richter scale.....shared music....talked about life....shared an incredible view.....and a lazy Sunday together. He was someone I had dreamed of meeting forever....every young woman's fantasy.....a true romantic......a deep, intense intelligent man with great taste in music.....and fine clothing. He was just suave...ohhhhh yeahhhh. Our rendezvous electrified me. He introduced me to some incredible music.....and we spoke of The Little Prince....and other favorite things......he gave me a great pair of shoes as a parting gift.....to remember him by......there was no need...... he gave me so much more......a magical feeling....inside...that I hope will stay with me through time.....I will never......forget him. And.....Rachmaninoff plays on......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment