Monday, July 30, 2012
My dear sweet Grandma and Papa.......oh how I love you.....and how I have missed you soooooo much.....every single day of my life. You both meant EVERYTHING to me.....and you gave me so very much....things that are immeasureable....that made me who I am. Your love was so strong and always there. I had so much fun with you.....I was SO LUCKY to have you for my grandparents. I have such fond memories of all of our days spent together.....all the joy. You instilled in me what family really means and how precious love is. Grandma....I know how you loved Sofia so much....you would be so proud of her...and the beautiful girl she has grown into. Papa... oh how you would have enjoyed her. I know that both of you are always close......and watching over us. I really miss you with all of my heart. XOXOXO all my love....always and forever.......Papa you let me keep Grandma with me for a wonderful amount of years.....just like I asked you.....and I am so grateful for it......I loved her everyday.....and I know that now she is with you......you waited a long time for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a very lovely tribute. Being close to my grandparents as well, this touched my heart.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this, Dyan.