Sunday, February 10, 2013

February already....2013...wow. So very many thoughts on my mind......but so little to say ......out loud.

I miss my grandparents. When I think back on them ......it is like looking at one of those old fashioned movie cameras video taping our life moments...in color. They were so very precious to  me.......and I know that they lived long happy lives.....but I miss them so much in mine......all the wonderful things I know they would have loved.......and mostly because I want to share those with them.........I carry them in my heart...every day........and hope they can feel it......hope they know.

My little Sofia......how much my Grandmother loved her ....and my Papa would. Oh what a love affair that would have been.....how much she would treasure a gift like both of you in her life........the wonderful gift I was given.

I will love you forever..........my Papa and Grandma........

No comments:

Post a Comment